Here's what past participants have said about the program:
"I attended this workshop earlier in the month and it was well worth it! To spend time reflecting on where you're at, where you want to go and who you want to "be" is a gift. Louise and Cynthia are both wonderful, approachable and "real" facilitators. Do yourself a favour, put yourself first for a change and spend the day with these women and potentially change your life." Helen Warden, Sandhurst
From the evaluation of our last workshop in August 2017:
* "Highly recommended!! Well worth taking time out of your busy life to gain perspective and set some goals".
* "A very supportive environment. Nurturing. A safe place to explore dark corners and shine a bit of light into them. Wonderful presenters. Such a comfortable but professional style."
* "Gave me opportunity to look in the rear view mirror before committing to the future. Just what I needed to see that I've come a long way."
* "A supportive environment to work through real challenges and achieving a tangible action plan".
* "Time to reflect, think, plan - reassess and reprioritise".
Many of the women who came to our August program were facing some kind of life transition (e.g. career change, children leaving home, children getting to school age, completing study, approaching significant birthdays, retirement, health issues, caring for elderly parents). There eere also women who wanted to gain more clarity, focus & confidence in their life.
For our November workshop we've already had a booking from the manager of a regional medical practice who is bringing some of her staff along for professional development and also as a reward and recognition initiative which we thought was a great idea!
Join us on Friday 3 November 2017 at 9:30am - 4.30pm at the Cluster, Level 20, 31 Queen St, Melbourne (up the Flinders St end).
Please arrive at 9am for a cup of coffee and to meet the other participants so that we can begin the workshop at 9.30am sharp.
Your ticket will include refreshments and lunch and your own participant workbook.